Track of The Wolf

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've worked many years shipping packages and our rule of thumb was if it's less than 3#, USPS. If it's over that, UPS. I now ship almost everything USPS as UPS rates have gone way up. What I hate is when I have to pay $8 plus for UPS for something that could have been put in a bubble wrap envelope for $3 or less.

I worked for Cabela's after retiring from the phone company and before the management change at Cabela's. We would use different shippers for the antique firearms (area I worked). FedEx, USPS, UPS, Yellow and a few others - their rates seemed to change from time to time. We would ship approximately 2,000 firearms a year out our location. An only had one of them get damaged (destroyed) when a "tree hugger" drove a lift truck over the box on purpose. With her record of driving nails in trees at lumber sites, she got 18 months in jail for her statement about guns, that antique rifle was worth several thousand dollars.

buffani.gif

in-ge-nu-i-ty.jpg

Latest posts

Back