Thompson Center public relations

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kootenaibill

The only problem there is not many people left there to to work... In most places when cuts are made they are made from the bottom (the people in the ground) to the top... and when money is available it gets passed from the top tp the bottom.

I am surprised that some of your Canadian companies are not struggling as well. Did no know that this economy problem was limited to just the USA.

Give 'em a break and hopr they recover, anyway I am and i do...

TC Public Relations

Sabotloader. Companies in Canada are suffering also. Mostly in Ontario in the auto industry. The company I work for here in BC is laying off every week and even with 21 years seniority I am just staying on the payroll. Canada is rated as #1 on bank stability, the U.S. is #40 so we are not being hit anyway near as hard as you guys are. 17 years without a recession (1980 to 1985)when we should average 1 every 7 years to kinda balance everything out. The bubble was bound to burst, and it did. Big time. Recovery is going to be slow but we are supposed to be at the bottom now and nowhere to go but up. Just remember, when you think you are in trouble, someone else is worse off.

In my city the only two hunting and fishing store are not going to keep Knight product any more.It use to be the #1 seller.Now costumers are buying CVA And Tradition product.Even T/C is loosing ground.
Taureau noir

Back