• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD T/C patriot pistol .45 Final price drop

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danaidh

Reaction score
SOLD PENDING ARRIVAL AND CLEARANCE OF FUNDS

T/C Patriot .45 pistol for sale. Used but clean and in excellent shape. Bore is bright; lands and grooves are crisp. Lock & triggers are in excellent shape and work as intended. Stock in excellent shape. Excellent shooter.

Pistol has a few character marks and nice brass patina from use but otherwise in great shape. Ramrod is a replacement (Predates my ownership) but serves the pistol well. Track-of-the-wolf sells a replacement ramrod if desired. I am not the original owner but this pistol has been well cared for its entire life and I would like to pass it on to another caring individual. This pistol will make someone a fine complement to a .45 rifle.

Payment by USPS money order (CONUS only please).

First "I will take it" followed by a message/conversation on this site will own this beautiful accurate T/C Patriot pistol.
The date in the first pic is 9/22 because that is just when I happened to take the pictures. This is my first FOR SALE ad here but have had plenty of sales on the sister forum, Muzzleloading forum. (Handle there is DanL)
Thanks for looking,
Dan

Attachments

• Patriot 1.jpg
    Patriot 1.jpg
    407.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Patriot 2.jpg
    Patriot 2.jpg
    263.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Patriot 3.jpg
    Patriot 3.jpg
    264.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
the parts on this interchange with a seneca/cherokee. The action and double trigger could fetch that price. I am tempted, but trying to curb my appetite for things I dont really need

the parts on this interchange with a seneca/cherokee. The action and double trigger could fetch that price. I am tempted, but trying to curb my appetite for things I dont really need
The Lock Plates do not match, and are different. Not sure about the trigger asm??

Kind folks,

To be clear: The lock plate and the trigger assembly on the Patriot do not interchange with the Cherokee/Seneca.

Most Seneca and Cherokee parts will interchange between the two rifles. A few of the Patriot parts (i.e. Tang, Sights, screws, etc.) will interchange with the Seneca/Cherokee.

The individual parts are worth more than the collective if you are one to do that. This is an opportunity for someone else to own an excellent shooting pistol that is no longer made and getting more rare as time marches on.

I am only selling because I have another Patriot with the two (.36 & .45) barrel set. I need to "thin the heard" as some phrase it.

Thanks for looking,
Dan

Last edited:
Back