T/C Coming back????

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuperKirby

Reaction score
If you make your way to the T/C facespace page, there's an 11 second video of a guy shooting a Pro Hunter at a bear and above it says "A new era of America’s Master Gunmaker begins 4/30/24."

Can't speak for everyone but I would sure be excited about that!!

I have 4 T/C ML's with lifetime warranty & they left millions of us high & dry ! I don't care if they ever come back or not. I am old school and you get your one time screwing me over !
I don't think it was T/C that screwed you over. That was S&W. I'm really hopefully there's a new company that owns T/C or better yet it's an independent company. It's my understanding the original T/C group was pretty unhappy with S&W. They even tried to start their own company but it never took off. Hopefully this will be better.

Well S&W bought & picked up the goodies & did a nice Tax write off. I don't own anything they have made in the past or will in the future. All they do is keep a Law Firm in business so they can make profits for their stock holders.

I was typing the same thing But honestly i have all the TCs that i want, now that ive got a Woodman Omega.
IF TC gets back in to production and IF they produce muzzleloaders and IF they decide to produce Omegas again, they’d be smart to incorporate Woodman’s improvements. I’m not holding my breath though. 😉

IF TC gets back in to production and IF they produce muzzleloaders and IF they decide to produce Omegas again, they’d be smart to incorporate Woodman’s improvements. I’m not holding my breath though. 😉
I am not informed of the real nitty gritty of the problems T/C got into. I certainly liked their products or i would not own 4 of them. They work, at usual when parts stopped those that indulge in greed did things that tend to rankle me.

As I have said before.... I would love to see Ruger buy TC and start making some quality guns like they did with Marlin.
Yep. One look at the Red Label O/U and the Super Redhawk, ... Ruger doesn't skimp on building robust guns.
Perhaps they could find alternatives to the reported frame stretching issues with the center fire major magnums?

Latest posts

Back