T/C Black Diamond Carbine/Pistol

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ive posted pics of this gun before but I gave the old junk black synthetic stock a facelift a couple days ago.. I sanded all the scratches and gouges out of stock then painted it 4 coats of olive green camo paint then next day I sprayed it with spider web texture paint then put 4 coats of satin marine spar urethane on it.. I had open sights on it plus scope mounts, never used the open sights so took them off and put a weaver rail on middle of barrel where back sight was mounted..then put a little red dot on it..
1st pic of gun is it in its pistol stock then rifle stock.. in carbine form its 32 in long exactly and it shoots 240 gr xtps w/green sabot into little tiny groups at 60-75 yds which is as far as Ive tried it..
Awesome treestand gun light as a feather.

20230103_193555.jpg20230106_204543.jpg20230106_204556.jpg20230106_204602.jpg20230106_204617.jpg20230106_204622.jpg

Ive posted pics of this gun before but I gave the old junk black synthetic stock a facelift a couple days ago.. I sanded all the scratches and gouges out of stock then painted it 4 coats of olive green camo paint then next day I sprayed it with spider web texture paint then put 4 coats of satin marine spar urethane on it.. I had open sights on it plus scope mounts, never used the open sights so took them off and put a weaver rail on middle of barrel where back sight was mounted..then put a little red dot on it..
1st pic of gun is it in its pistol stock then rifle stock.. in carbine form its 32 in long exactly and it shoots 240 gr xtps w/green sabot into little tiny groups at 60-75 yds which is as far as Ive tried it..
Awesome treestand gun light as a feather.

View attachment 29786View attachment 29787View attachment 29788View attachment 29789View attachment 29790View attachment 29791

Now you’ve got my wheels turning! I guess the barrel can be cut short because it’s not classified as a firearm? I hunt in the brush and something like this would be great

Im looking at my MLs and wondering which one would be the best candidate for a custom chop job. A smaller action imo would be best, like the Omega or Kodiak. But i really dont want to cut one of them down. :think:

I was gonna do a Omega I had but Bestill needed one for a job he was doing so I gave it to him.. I like the Disc pistol I made from the thumbhole stock a lot, its easy to shoot and very accurate. Id do the Kodiak if I was you, if I still had mine it would be one..
Ive got a Knight Master Hunter that the barrel is toast(still see rifling good) but thinking about cutting stock and barrel down to make a conical shooter.

Back