stir fry tonight.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strong eagle

Reaction score
stir fry tonight.

lots of snow peas from the garden along with asparagus and the grey griller squash. ionions carrots and celery also from the store. chicken beast cut thin and marinated in ginger root juice. rice with ginger root juice and thi fish sauce and garlic. i also mix unsatled peanuts into the stir fry. wont feel guilty about what i eat tonight. dug a couple of new french yellow fingerling potatoes this morning also, will steam them with some cod and lemon butter when my wife is off some wheres for the evening and i cook for my self. cod and potatoes is my favorite thing for my self when im alone.

Re: stir fry tonight.

Is my invite good for tonight :lol!:     Kings don't eat that well!

Rice with Ginger Root Juice sounds good!  Don't know about the fish sauce though, had a taste of that in Vietnam.

if you come to western ne. you are very welcome. had koger come from kentucky twice and he likes it here.

strong eagle said:
if you come to western ne. you are very welcome. had koger come from kentucky twice and he likes it here.
Maybe some day before I kick off I can visit out your way.  I have family in Cali I would like to see again and also have a family friend in MT that I would like to visit.

Latest posts

Back