• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD SS grey thumbhole omega

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelheader323

Reaction score
Deciding to let this one go. Factory T/C grey laminate thumbhole stock RH, SS fluted .50 caliber, rifle has a few handling marks but nothing major, this rifle was used just this season to take a doe at 130 yards by my dad. Like most omegas this one shoots well with just about whatever you feed it. It is the top one in the picture the bore is bright and shiny but does have a blemish right around where the powder sits, possibly crud ring from previous owner as we used bh209 in this rifle. It doesn’t effect the accuracy one bit. It will be sold minus the peep sights and now currently has a scope rail ready for your optic of choice
Asking price is 450$ shipped

Attachments

• 11EB1287-BE57-4302-9FFE-72A3F43E50C5.jpeg
    11EB1287-BE57-4302-9FFE-72A3F43E50C5.jpeg
    81.9 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Dream season 2nd best omega if your asking me, its the replacement of the x7.

I am tempted to buy it for the TH stock I just bought one but it has the straight stock but haven't got it yet I know nothing about Omega's The fellow I bought it from sent me several pictures from the pictures it looks new Serial number SS55656 how can I find the age of the rifle

Theirs a reason I have so many omegas..this one for the most part was a back up to the bottom rifle pictures as they are pretty much twins. I also have a other one that isn’t pictured. You won’t be disappointed with your new omega

So I gather the X7 and the dream season are far superior to the regular ones why? Really don't need a back up have a brand new Acurra 45 caliber XLR

Not exactly superior but they are both lighter and great woods guns..the differences are fluted barrels and also shorter barrels..the x7 has a 24” barrel with a laminate stock right from the factory..the barrel is also smaller diameter ,

the dream season has a 26” triangular cut barrel to make it lighter and originally came with a synthetic camo stock. I changed mine to a laminate..

the regular omega has a 28” barrel. Some were fluted some were not and some came with laminate stocks and some with synthetic. The one I have here for sale is a fluted barrel with laminate stock

Last edited:
Dangit Dangit Dangit if I hadn't of done what I all that I just done, I'd now be able to do what I really wanna do right now. I wish I didn't have to pass on this lil gem I can promise ya that.
The omegas are definitely getting harder to find in good shape, i don’t even want to think about how hard it would be to find a other x7 or dream season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back