Spit needs some help>>>

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spitpatch

Reaction score
Here's what I need..............

Can any one tell me where I can get a plastic urinal like the ones they have in the Porta Johnnys ? I need it for my shop. Tired of pissing into an inverted milk jug with a hose on it.

If you have any other ideas of what I might use, please let me know!
Strange request huh?

Hey Spit,ya got to much time on yer hands sounds like :think: :huh?: :mrgreen:
Spitpatch said:
Here's what I need..............

Can any one tell me where I can get a plastic urinal like the ones they have in the Porta Johnnys ? I need it for my shop. Tired of pissing into an inverted milk jug with a hose on it.

If you have any other ideas of what I might use, please let me know!
Strange request huh?

In our old cabin, we took a chunk of PVC drain pipe, drilled a hole in it, mounted it to the wall (put some sheet metal on the wall and then mount the PVC against that) ran that out through the wall, then took an old garden hose and piped it off the wall pipe, away from the cabin. After you were done with your job, we had a jug of water on a shelf with a little bleach and pine sol in it. We'd then kind of rinse it when it got ripe... Worked real good actually.

Need further input. :D

Where is the shop - isolated or in a community of houses? Water? Power?

Hey Spit,

Since you are so busy in there, why not just strap on some Depends and work right through those urges?

why not just use a trans. funel? already has mount hole and it's about the same size

You have a camera overseeing your targets, viewed on a monitor. Yet you need ideas for a pisser.

Dude,,,,we need to talk.... :lol: :lol:

Welll, a board frame against the wall a bleach jug with the bottom cut out and a hose to a buried gravel bed out side with do. Lee

Here's what I got now....

Not to classy!

No luck on the net... Seems you have to be a dealer to buy parts from the Porta Johnny people.

I may have to visit a local dealer.... :roll:

mensroom.jpg

urinal.jpg

Well if I had to go ... that looks like it would work just fine. Lord knows I've had worse.. :D

Batchief909 said:
You have a camera overseeing your targets, viewed on a monitor. Yet you need ideas for a pisser.

Dude,,,,we need to talk.... :lol: :lol:

Bat...Here's the setup...
shop.jpg

setup.jpg

that is just so cool. I have to make one of them for myself.

Back