Shockwaves $7 at Wally World

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up the last of the 200's and 250's they had for $5 each
4 box's of each.

spitfire100 said:
Those are great deals. The cheapest I have found them is $13.99 for 15 shockwaves.

That is the price they have on the Bonded 250's in 50 cal
I don't shoot those.

Mine went from $10 to $7 then to $5 and I got the rest that they had.
The bonded one are now $10 I believe.At least at my store.

Man, that is a great price. I'm going to check te walmarts in my area and see what they have. Thanks for the heads-up!

UtahRob said:
21.00 for 777 :D

wish they carried blackmag3 or blackmag xp. I have 777 (Pyro rs too) that won't get used up. To messy for me when you have alternatives.

UtahRob said:
21.00 for 777 :D

Our Walmart had the 777 powder for $21 also. They had about 15 jugs left, so I will wait until Thursday, (markdown day) and see if they lower it anymore.

Got the last pkg of 250 gr EZGlides. $5 for a large bottle of TC bore cleaner!!! All of the TC product is in clearance!

Thoe 200 grainers, are they a .40 cal bullet? If so Throw away the sabot use your own and shoot them out of your .45

Dicks Sporting Goods does not really ever get good deals. One time walking through there they had Shockwaves for $16.99 for a pack of 30. I bought 4 packs and moved on. Another time I was there they had Beretta Silver Pigeon IV O/U shotguns on sale for about 600 less than anyone else. I thought it was strange, made a few quick calls local gun shops, realized it was a good deal and bought. They are now about $1000 more than I paid. Other than that I've not seen many good deals at Dicks. In most cases they are more expensive. Gander Mountain used to be ok a couple of years ago, but they are high too now. Cabelas has treated me well and a couple of local gun shops for other odds and ends, but you just have to be patient and wait for the sales. Lately, they come often.

I have 3 boxes of 300g sst with the low drag sabot, and 1 box with the regular black sabot. Also, 2 1/2 boxes of 250g shockwave with the regular black sabot. Some partial boxes of these bullets.

These bullets anyone can have, for shipping cost.

These are spoken for, and are no longer available

If you're looking to get rid of them, and all you are asking is shipping. Then I'll take em.

CVA Buckhorn $100 Black/Blue
Is that a good deal?
I know nothing of this gun.

great deal. They are the older style with the Plunger system but very good shooting rifles. Updated version of the earlier Staghorn.

Latest posts

Back