• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE Rice .58 cal Barrel for sale

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muzzlestuffer

Reaction score
Brand new still in packing sleeve is a Rice .58 cal 1-66 twist 32" straight octagon 7 groove standard tang and hand lapped I paid 400 selling for 320 shipped. I have not opened the sleeve and really don't want to but if you really have to see it I will I'm sure Jason didn't put rocks in there !

Attachments

• IMG-2862.jpg
    IMG-2862.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG-2861.jpg
    IMG-2861.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Oh wow, If I didn't have two .58s already including a custom one I'd be all over this. The .58 is a sweet shooting caliber despite its size and super accurate with PRBs with that 1:66 twist. And that's a really good price too. Someone is going to be a happy camper whoever buys it.

Oh wow, If I didn't have two .58s already including a custom one I'd be all over this. The .58 is a sweet shooting caliber despite its size and super accurate with PRBs with that 1:66 twist. And that's a really good price too. Someone is going to be a happy camper whoever buys it.
I'm having a leman indian trade rifle built but my builder wanted a 1-1/6" barrel so I have this extra barrel which I will probably never use as I already have a .58 custom Hawken rifle by the same builder. I will how ever build a poor boy in .32 or 36 cal at some point.

more pics

Attachments

• IMG-2878.jpg
    IMG-2878.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG-2879.jpg
    IMG-2879.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG-2880.jpg
    IMG-2880.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG-2881.jpg
    IMG-2881.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Just curious if it bothers anyone else when your selling something and they ask is that still available and you say yes and so far two day's go by and you hear nothing I say that already is a bad sign !?

Back