Replacement ramrod…

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Opa Huppert

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am currently searching for a replacement ramrod for a recently purchased Antonio Zoli Harpers Ferry 1803 Flintlock produced by Navy Arms and wondered if you folks might know a good source. I’ve looked everywhere for some kind of literature as to parts and/or specs and have had no success. So I have no idea what the original rod looked like or what material is was of.

It doesn’t have to be a direct factory replacement or even the “correct” piece. Just something similar to what was originally there and will work as needed. If my measurements are correct I’m thinking 1/4” diameter x 35.25-35.5” length +\- and because it’s a small (weak) diameter I’m guessing made from steel or aluminum?

Any help/advice you can provide for this endeavor will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your correspondence.

Respectfully,

Eric “Opa” Huppert

Attachments

• IMG_5675.png
    IMG_5675.png
    786 KB · Views: 0
Hi all,

I am currently searching for a replacement ramrod for a recently purchased Antonio Zoli Harpers Ferry 1803 Flintlock produced by Navy Arms and wondered if you folks might know a good source. I’ve looked everywhere for some kind of literature as to parts and/or specs and have had no success. So I have no idea what the original rod looked like or what material is was of.

It doesn’t have to be a direct factory replacement or even the “correct” piece. Just something similar to what was originally there and will work as needed. If my measurements are correct I’m thinking 1/4” diameter x 35.25-35.5” length +\- and because it’s a small (weak) diameter I’m guessing made from steel or aluminum?

Any help/advice you can provide for this endeavor will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your correspondence.

Respectfully,

Eric “Opa” Huppert
Try Dixie Gun Works yet ?

Latest posts

Back