rem 700 ML value?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would check out the online gun sellers, see what their going for.
Hard to guess in today's market, seems everything is going for top dollar.

For sale Rem 700 ML ser# 105066. .50 cal Closet Queen very clean, Purchased used never used, only wear is where the bolt rotated. Built like a tank. Clean and crisp details. $300.00 and the ride. Three day approval. More pics on request.
This sold a couple weeks ago here on this forum.

I guess I still need more posts to see the classifieds even as just a buyer. I can honestly see the restrictions for a seller. But for buying I just don't know.

I guess I still need more posts to see the classifieds even as just a buyer. I can honestly see the restrictions for a seller. But for buying I just don't know.

Years of incidents with both buyers and sellers. As well as people coming to not contribute but make a purchase and gone. Our goal is to protect the forum and the visitors to the Classified Forum.

Four more posts and your good to go.

i didn't know the "buying" option required post numbers either,,, never heard of that before. kind of limits the number who can buy it from that ad, unless they were a seriously motivated buyer ;>)

Or a contributing forum member...Not just a buyer.

Years of incidents with both buyers and sellers. As well as people coming to not contribute but make a purchase and gone. Our goal is to protect the forum and the visitors to the Classified Forum.

Latest posts

Back