Phishing Email

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElDiablo

Supporting member
Reaction score
Just got emails purporting to be from Thor Bullets and Muzzle-loaders titled “Important Notice: Correction to Delivery Charge” saying I owed an additional $6.47 shipping and to click on a link.

Don’t click if you received this email!

Then an authentic email from Muzzle-loaders.com saying don’t click any links in phishing emails.

IMG_5925.jpeg

Last edited:
I just received one saying it was e bay and the shipping charge was incorrect so I trashed it The scammers will try anything edit just received another saying Muzzleloaders .com seems they have hacked both sites the ebay one said ixproperties not phishing

Last edited:
Yes i also got one from the ebay scammer & from Muzzle-loaders.com. Another thing i got was a notice from paypal telling me a Kelly Golden tried to request an invoice for $299. Border jumpers are busy this week.

Received the same ones from eBay and Muzzle-Loaders.com. I also received 2 other emails saying from Muzzle-Loaders.com that my order had shipped. I sent that one to Muzzle-Loaders.com saying I hadn't ordered anything and looks like the shipment is going to Florida (I don't live there) just to alert them there may be different scams going on.

Same here. Just checking my emails.
Muzzle-Loaders.com. my order has shipped. A follow up email stated that they cannot overnight my order.
I haven't ordered anything either. I checked the credit card I have linked to my account with them but there's no activity. Maybe the trap is set if you open any of those links?

Yeah it's fake. I got some fake emails too and I haven't even ordered anything in months. Then I got an email from the real muzzle-loaders.com saying not to click any of the links. Most likely they got hacked and found customers info

Just got emails purporting to be from Thor Bullets and Muzzle-loaders titled “Important Notice: Correction to Delivery Charge” saying I owed an additional $6.47 shipping and to click on a link.

Don’t click if you received this email!

Then an authentic email from Muzzle-loaders.com saying don’t click any links in phishing emails.

View attachment 44173
I got the same ones. Delete delete delete. Now I have to make sure that my Dad doesn't react to these emails.

Latest posts

Back