Pat Allen AKA Indianahunter will be in Crossville TN today.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grouse

LIFETIME SUPPORTER
Supporting member
Reaction score
I had a message on my answering machine yesterday he was headed for Crossville TN. I know he's going after one of those Big Bucks hanging on the front porch. :) He did tell me the HB Savage was sighted in for 100yds, and the new .50 SMI was going to be for the long range shots. One of the stands is a possible 200yd shot. The other one is around 100yds. I hope he sends me some picks to post. 8)

I got a report from Crossville tonight. One of the guy's down there shot a 7 point. Pat Allen saw some small bucks and chose to let them pass. He also saw some Doe and chose not to shoot them. He said he was very happy and plans on going back. He said the weather was really bad. Low 80's the whole time. :( That does suck for Deer hunting.

He is extremely happy with his new SMI barrel. 42grns of N110 and a 200grn SST seems to be a tack driver. He is so impressed with it's accuracy he planning on putting one on his Savage.

Back