Passed month has been hard on me.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You ready for a get well & speedy recovery...here it comes
funny.jpg
Went to the V.A. yesterday...test results indicate party cloudy...possible rain🤔.

Went to the v.a. last Wednesday, check engine light was on . Doc said it was just bad gas !

Good morning folks,

This has been a hard pill to take, loss of some of my memory, loss passwords to emails and the biggest issue is body mass. My arms and legs are now half the size they were, issues with lifting just 5-6 pounds (my 6 pound dog doesn't understand what my problem is). Find myself mis-spelling words all the time !#$%^

Have no deire for food, find myself just sitting and staring at the wall. Yes very painful, hope there is light at the end of this long tunnel for me too. We are doing rehab at home with healthcare instructors now. Thanks for the friendships.

Yes Dennis I miss you and the good times in the Library at Cabelas.

Good morning folks,

This has been a hard pill to take, loss of some of my memory, loss passwords to emails and the biggest issue is body mass. My arms and legs are now half the size they were, issues with lifting just 5-6 pounds (my 6 pound dog doesn't understand what my problem is). Find myself mis-spelling words all the time !#$%^

Have no deire for food, find myself just sitting and staring at the wall. Yes very painful, hope there is light at the end of this long tunnel for me too. We are doing rehab at home with healthcare instructors now. Thanks for the friendships.

Buck, you will get better. Whatever you do, the therapy helps tremendously and it does work. At our age it just takes a little longer to heal. Get some real good books and read a little at a time. You're going to do fine. Once you start to feel better, you will start eating more and then you end up getting your body mass back and then some:). I know the frustration you are going through, but you went through an extremely invasive surgery, once the healing starts...you will start to notice the difference. Hang tight buddy.
Stan
funny.jpg

Good morning folks,

Hey buck, you will be alright ! Takes awhile ! Get lots of protein ! You're too ornery, to not bounce back ! I know you well !! Hang in there pal !

Buck, it sounds like you're are truly "down in the dumps". Not good as that's the doorway to depression, and I know well that cold, black hole. Concentrate on your PT and fight tooth and nail to get through this ordeal. You can do it, you WILL do it!

Buck, here is your daily dose of "GET WELL". We miss you on the site. Your knowledge and friendship is invaluable.
One day at a time buddy....it's gonna get better and you'll feel better than before.
funny1.jpg

Buck, try and stay upbeat as you heal. May take a while - believe me, been there & done that - but the more you expose yourself to nature, humor and friends (not that kind of "exposure") the faster the healing process.

"I'm so glad I finally bought this place".
funny-bears-doing-human-things-26.jpg

Sorry I didn't get your get well greeting early this morning. Helped the boys unload and stack a cord of wood.
But here is your bed time get well greetings.
chicken.jpg
Another day closer to feeling better. We miss ya buddy!
Stan

Buck, try and stay upbeat as you heal. May take a while - believe me, been there & done that - but the more you expose yourself to nature, humor and friends (not that kind of "exposure") the faster the healing process.

"I'm so glad I finally bought this place".
funny-bears-doing-human-things-26.jpg
Ready for the BBQ!

Buck, one step at a time, chin up mate, we are all as you blokes in the US say, rooting for you !!
From us good old boys from down under

Good morning Buck. Another day towards total healing and feeling better. Truly, it will get better and better.
Our good friend also wishes you well!
President Trump Get Well_cover.jpg

Hang in there Buck and keep your dog company, he will help you get through these tough times. My dog sure gave me support during some rough times. Sorry I did not see this sooner but I have been in a similar boat with medical issues and have seldom been on puter.

Best wishes, my dog and I salute you, John

Sorry I'm late today Buck. Had early morning run to Pueblo.
One more day closer to being your old self....bitchie😇
funny1.jpg
The Results Are In: Three Out Of Four Doctors Are Idiots. Get Well Soon.....Stan

Back