Open Minded ?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am for sure, n that said. I am sure that the (dreaded bean counters) decided to stick it too us consumers on these extreme prices on perc. caps. Geez talk about low down scuz bags of Greed ! The shortage jacking up the prices for huge profits. So i pondered on this for awhile. Decided to make lemonaide from all the lemons they gave me. I am in my 70's n being gulible in my younger yrs. I bought an Accura-shot n the copied Mag-spark, oh yes i did. Now lets go to present time frame, I sold evry modern rifle n pistol/revolver i owned n the Dies that went with them. Look at this pile of primers on my reloading table, several thousand of them. Small rifle n pistol, plus Large rifle n shotgun 209's. I don't have a shortage of high priced perc. caps, i have already bought n paid for modern caps that always go boom !

Do you still have any of those Accra-Shot’s? I see lots of them in metric but i just need one in the 1/4”-28. For my Renegade.
No sir i only bought that one, i figured it was some type of gimmick to get my samolians. I find that it does work. There is a process to get the snapped primer out. I have time to do that, i make a good shot on game.

Back