• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WITHDRAWN Omega x7

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelheader323

Reaction score
Omega x7 for sale. I don’t have to sell it but it has become a safe queen. 500$ plus cost to ship is what I’m asking. If you think my price is unfair make me a reasonable worst I’ll say is no. It does not have the factory peep sight but other than that it’s in great shape.

Attachments

• 25662970-81D6-411A-89E1-60D2EED0F61F.png
    25662970-81D6-411A-89E1-60D2EED0F61F.png
    577.9 KB · Views: 8
I didn’t think soo.. I have a slew of omegas. I think this one is priced right but I know how some guys can be on here

Can’t believe this is still here

Bad time of year to sell them..but yea I honestly thought this was gonna be a one day sale at the price I have..ive seen them on GB for 700-800

I really thought it would go. Mines stainless and a safe queen .

I have a handful of omegas. One of each variant actually..this one is the best looking in my opinion but I don’t use it nearly enough to justify keeping it.

Ok guys..I picked up a new rifle over the weekend and I’d like to get this one to a new owner so I have more room, 500$ and I’ll cover the cost to ship to the lower 48

With the lack of interest I have decided to hold onto this piece. Please Mark withdrawn

Reactions: dwm
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back