Omega for Western muzzleloader Hunting

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool set up. Yeah, my eyes aren’t good enough to take full advantage either. Maybe 20 years ago. Hopefully someone else will bring some competition to the dial-up peep market. For now, a Williams peep and front globe gives me everything I need for those western states in which I draw great tags.

For anyone interested, here is a link for the Revic

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1026767144?pid=215328
WOW! I just clicked the link. Still in " sticker shock ". I like that set-up a lot, but, not - that much jeeezz.

Problem is most western states I hunt you can't use a redd dot. Like the title says its a Western State legal sight. It will give me an opportunity to hunt Ibex, mule deer, elk, and sheep in New Mexico with easier to draw tags and shoot accurately out to 300 yrds with confidence. Probably not for everyone. It works for me and I just wanted to put the information out there for people wanting a great set up for Western Legal Sights.

Problem is most western states I hunt you can't use a redd dot. Like the title says its a Western State legal sight. It will give me an opportunity to hunt Ibex, mule deer, elk, and sheep in New Mexico with easier to draw tags and shoot accurately out to 300 yrds with confidence. Probably not for everyone. It works for me and I just wanted to put the information out there for people wanting a great set up for Western Legal Sights.
You do what you gotta do.
👍🙂👍

Back