• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE Nosler .451 Partition HG bullets for sale

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluedog

Reaction score
I have the original Nosler Partition HG bullets in both 260 grain hollow point and 300 grain flat point for sale @ $50 per box (50). Have 6 boxes of the 300 grain and 9 boxes of the 260 grain. They can be used in 45LC, 454 Casull, 460 S&W, 45 Raptor, 450 Bushmaster, and Muzzleloaders. It was my bullet of choice when shooting 50 cal ML w/sabots, no bullet I ever tried performed better than the partition. Now, I only shoot a 45 smokeless and don't use them.

Did you every try shooting them sabotless out of your smokeless .45’s?

No, never tried, probably would require a sizing die. I still use sabots. In the 45 I am shooting 40 cal Furys and, for deer, they are doing a good job so far.

I have the original Nosler Partition HG bullets in both 260 grain hollow point and 300 grain flat point for sale @ $50 per box (50). Have 6 boxes of the 300 grain and 9 boxes of the 260 grain. They can be used in 45LC, 454 Casull, 460 S&W, 45 Raptor, 450 Bushmaster, and Muzzleloaders. It was my bullet of choice when shooting 50 cal ML w/sabots, no bullet I ever tried performed better than the partition. Now, I only shoot a 45 smokeless and don't use them.
I would buy 2 boxes of the 260 grain

I can’t think of a better Elk ML bullet than the 300 grain partition.

Latest posts

Back