NICE GIFT FOR THE SECOND POSTAL MATCH WIN

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

russell shaffer

Reaction score
I just received a patch/neck knife from Two Feathers.  It is nicely made, with a good heavy sheath.  This thing is SHARP.  I use precut patches so it won't be used for cutting at the muzzle but the blade has a nice curve for skinning.  It has a great period look like maybe it came from an antique store so it is the most authentic item I own.  I like it.

Edit for spelling or lack of.

:Red tup: Glad you got your first place shoot prize! That was a hell of a skinner!
100_1912.jpg

100_1913.jpg

Russell...Thank you for the awesome review of my work.
Gentlemen. First and foremost I'm a knife maker. I do it because I LOVE doing it. I try to keep everything period correct, from the materials to the process. I use ONLY American sourced supplies at my shop here in NE Pa.
 If anyone is interested, I have a few more very similar to the one shown here. Of course NO 2 are EXACTLY the same, but I do use the same patterns for them, so they're close.  If anyone IS interested, just let me know.
 I have a nice larger one here with a 4-1/4" blade. It has an antler handle with a  "bone" short ball starter built into the butt end of it; that helps speed up the loading process. I haven't posted any pics. because I didn't make a sheath for it yet. If anyone has any interest, I'll get a sheath around and photo it? Thanks guys. This talk makes me think that there might still be hope for me here? :cheers: I have a few beautiful "antique" looking hunting horns almost finished. If you have any questions or comments you can reach me by P.M. or my email address is, [email protected]
Thank you & God bless:
Two Feathers
at The Mountain Man Emporium

Back