New SW AR-15 allready on the market!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim, that is the million dollar question. AR's in a pre-ban configuration have come down in price since the ban expired. Right now a Colt in a similar but not exact config goes for about 1200 and a Bushmaster for 1000.( not necc counting the quad rail which is of dubious use anywayIMO) After market quad rails are expensive. The Bushmaster is probably better then the Colt, but things change so fast. The SW is unknown as to quality, what it does have going for it is a low serial # on a first production run of a newly introduced model by SW. Kept new in the box this gun will surely hold the current price in the low 1100's, but as a shooter, well I doubt it. I have no idea what the MSRP or even wholesale price is on this SW gun. However if the political landscape changes, all black guns with certain features such as bayo lugs and flash suppresors will sky rocket again. Bottom line, now is the time to buy a non imported gun in the assault rifle category as price and availability will no doubt change in the future if the Dems regain control and pass another ban. Buy quality and buy alot of magazines while the getting is good. If you have more ??'s Jim you know how to get ahold of me. Dwight

I dont know what happened Scott, I was listening to some Ozzy Osbourne and wham.......

Rifleman said:
I dont know what happened Scott, I was listening to some Ozzy Osbourne and wham.......

Yup and it seems to have knocked off some years too :D

Latest posts

Back