new savage pacnor owner

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it because I can come home and just throw the gun in the safe and not worry about corrosion in the bore. I started playing with R7 the other day. I think I can get some good groups with less powder and recoil then H4198. Waiting on a new plug now but hopefully it does not take 7-10 days to get here like Savage advised.

i have the rb plug and actually would like to find another as a backup, i saw you were having problems with your ventliners as well and am considering going away from the leiheighs, so far with the 200gn sst and shockwaves at 61 grains of h4198 im getting fantastic speed and recoil i would compare to 180gn 270. of course my gun is on the heavier side......

Mine is just over 10lbs I think. With 60gr H4198 it kicks like a 20Ga slug gun with 3" mag Remington Aerotips! My 11yr old was watching me shoot it and said noway is he shooting that. Haha

ny 10 year old loves mine, of course he shoots my .44 handgun and his .50 cva optima with 100 grains too...lol although his favorite weapon is my brothers kimber crimson ultra carry .45 :eek:

Latest posts

Back