New Rem 700ML Build

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered a trigger from Trigger Tech the middle of September. Was suppose to deliver in November. Inquired the middle of November. They said they were behind on orders and would let me know. Inquired Nov 25th, no response. Inquired December 2nd, said I would have it by the 18th. That's 2 days away. We will see. And yes they have raised prices 45%. It better be a damn good trigger or they wont see any more of my money.
Done venting now. :x

i was going to order a trigger tech trigger when they came in stock..then I seen price increase from the 89.00 it was originaly to 115.00...well for 25.00 more I guess I will just get the Timney trigger..time proven...the TT trigger looked like a great concept...

hope to hear a report on your purchase ...

Al

I'll post my thoughts on the trigger after a little range time. I agree the price was the reason for the purchase. Might as well buy a Timey or Jewell as you guys have said and not have to wait for three months to get it. One other thing, they charged my credit card for the purchase as soon as I placed the order. I asked why and they said it would save my place in line for purchase. That's BS. The order should hold my place. I think they should have waited until it shipped.
Dang I thought I was done venting. Oh well.

Ok Guys;
A few weeks back we were discussing the 700 ML custom builds some of us had going on. Their was mention of a gentleman who made custom collapsible ram rods. I found his e-mail address and actually sent him an e-mail, however, I never received a response. Is their another choice for a collapsable ram rod?

Harvey

dirtdobber said:
Guys;
Could not resist giving a shout out to Tom Hood of Badger Ridge Industries, Sulffok, VA. I purchased the bolt nose kit from him and also had him do the installation. This fellow veteran is top notch and will offer you a ton of assistance. His goal is to make your smoke pole the best its capable of being. I know my Remington 700 ML is bad to the bone.

Thanks for the kind words! Its great having wonderful customers!

Latest posts

Back