A few new additions in the house.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
black powder said:
where is Randy Wakeman now ??? i don't see him posting on the forum anymore ????

Randy hasn't posted here for years and has his own website...

Grouse said:
I have done nothing at all except piss T/C off and they already took the Triumph back. I actually bought it at a little discount. I learned about Inline Muzzleloading i guess around 7 years ago. I have hunted with a Flintlock for about 15 years.

I was lucky to start out talking to Randy Wakeman alot and he was very helpfull to me in the beggining. Later realized money or something steered him to favor products people gave him etc in my opinion. Big6x6, Underclock, super91 and many others helped me a bunch over the years.

Now i really analize things and ask questions i know the answer to just to see what you think. Sometimes i learn new things that way to.I have shot many Deer over the last 8 years with a variety of different bullets. I have owned a bunch of Muzzleloaders over the years and used them all.

Like underclock mentioned, if i want it i find away to buy it. Side job or whatever it takes. :) I will give a fair honest report on anything i use. Free or not. It makes no difference to me at all. I Love to help people out. I have met atleast 5 people from the board who needed help. All five people left the range very happy.

Must be nice. :D So they just call you up and ask if you want to test something? Or do they just send you stuff and it surprises you?

Back