new line up from cva!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some mighty fine looking units right there. Especially the Wolf with QR breech plug.

Wouldn't mind hav'in' that WOLF. That would be great to tote arounnd when putting on a silent deer drive. Good for jump shootin'!

:scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

Any reason why cabelas is selling them so cheap :?: :scratch: :scratch:

I really like the looks of he SS/Black Optima!! And that price really catches my eye!

I like the Black/SS or Black/Nickel color schemes myself. That's what I have on my Kodiak and will have on my Apex. Prices are good on Cabelas.

MA laws are seriously messed up. Can you believe Cabelas will not ship any ML-ers or components to MA :?: :!: I can't even order Powerbelts from Cabelas because of the laws in place. :?: :!: :x

must be me but i did not like the looks of that style gun...looks like my first elcheapo single shot 20 gauge,,,and they are passing off this style gun for more than 80 bucks......BLAAAHHHH....i just do not like the cheapy breakover single shot shotgun look in a muzzy..

Marty, I always enjoyed my trips to Boston when I was teaming, but the politics of the east suck. Its a very beautiful state but like a lot of them the laws are fraud.

It's guys like you swampratt that keep the traditional elements of muzzleloading alive :!: :cheers: :D

Optima
PR2012S_IronSights_silo.jpg

PR2018SSC_TH_Camo_Case.jpg

Wolf,
PR2112_IronSights_silo.jpg

Accura V2
PR3116S_silo.jpg

sqezer said:
Did anyone see a .45 in the mix of optima,s or did CVA forget to make one once againnnnnnnnnnnnn. :sleep: :sleep:
I saw Marty's comment yesterday about .45's and I agree it does appear that the .45's are getting over shadowed by the .50's. I am going to do a write up about that on my blog, as a matter of fact I started on it yesterday. so, keep an eye on my blog.
I hope to have my results out soon.

Latest posts

Back