New CVA on the way

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saxman

Reaction score
I bought a CVA Kodiak Pro 45 cal Camo / SS form Sportsmans Guide (I am a member) for $214 out the door shipping an all

I got a tracking number by e mail last night,It will be here monday

I'm thinking about one of those new leupold ML scopes for it or maybe another Nikon Omega scope so all my ML's will look the same when I shoot.

Awesome! Can't wait to see it!

Shame when a scope costs more than the entire rifle! :lol!:

Looks like a very nice scope. Better to go with the one that does the job you need.

Dim reticals may be very hard to see in early-late lighting

Think I'll try the Leupold
Now,stainless or Black.
To many decisions
That silver would look SWEET on that gun

Hmm i think SS would go with the barrel nicely but one issue, The glare that comes off them it pretty bad in bright open day light.

Other than that, i really like the ss/ss set up.

Darn gun shops i went to didnt have chit stocked. If it wernt for that cute chubby girl at one store it would have been a waste of gas :lol:

I was thinking about that as well.I dont want that.

My friends found some BH 209 in Chicago for me,they went to buy it and was told they had to buy an out of state hunting license first
What a crock of BS

Someone does not want me to have this powder.

WHAT?!!! Thats the biggest bunch of BS i have ever heard!!

And to think we got some asshole from that state running for president. Illinois can join california and wash off the face of this earth for all i care!

One of the musicians found a gun she wants to buy and she has to get a License so if she does then I will get my BH 209 and maybe the Black that I need for the flinter,I have not shot it yet.

Latest posts

Back