My 2013 Australian red stag

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bushfire

Reaction score
Very happy to have found some of the pics I thought if lost forever of my pride and joy of hunting. This guy was the climax of a life so far dedicated around hunting, using our long seasons to hunt most of the year (up to 40 weekends a year) for a chance at something special. Last year it all came together on this guy we now call "Louie".
At 8x11x40" long and 35" wide he's to me a trophy of a lifetime and I know I'll never see his equal in my lifetime. As far as wild deer goes he's up there with as good as it gets and I feel purely blessed and not cocky to have had the opportunity to take this amazing animal.
Though I don't like scoring and wot put him in the books even with his broken bez tine he would sit roughly top 10-15 in aus and estimated at top 5 if it was intact.
A very lucky, blessed and happy hunter. Someone was definitely watching over me the day I went hunting for Louie.
Enjoy,
Jack

eneze8y3.jpg
ynavejyb.jpg
e3any7er.jpg
juherepe.jpg
zuqytu3a.jpg

I prefer meat in its original packaging

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: My 2013 Australian red stag

Next challenge is a stag with a muzzy!

I prefer meat in its original packaging

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow what an amazing animal!! I'd like to hear the details of the hunt someday, as I bet you have replayed it a thousand times in your head. I know I have with my biggest buck.

Quite an animal.

Congrads Jack. That is a Great Trophy to be proud of. :yeah: 8) Getting one with a Muzzy will just be sweeter! :wink:

:applause: :applause:

Awesome trophies :!: :!:

Ray.......... :yeah:

Latest posts

Back