t/c bone collector?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yllowfin

Reaction score
I have had a old school knight wolverine for about 15 years I have been wanting to move up the last couple of years.I just bought the bone collector.I am thinking about trying the bh209 powder.I have read quite a bit of good stuff on this product,although I have read some bad also.I am looking for some input both good and bad.I would like to know what primers , sabots and charges you are using with this gun.any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

i really like bh209,my plain jane triumph likes 100-110g volume bh209 250g sst with a harvester short black sabot,250g XTP same sabot or the.430 XTP with green harvester crush rib.....karl

My triumph like 110gr volme Bh209 with 300gr harvester Pt Gold and Harvester CR Sabot. The gun also shoots the 250gr shockwave very well with supplied sabot over 100gr volume BH209.

Winchester W209, as there is nothing else out there right now. I recomend Winchester W209 or hotter. Hotter primers being CCI 209M, and Federal 209A, as they are the hottest. Also Chedite, and standard remington primers will work, as they are about the same or a little stronger that the Winchester W209. Just dont use any of the muzzleloading primers for BH209, as they have a reduced powder charge made to work with Tripple 7.

Latest posts

Back