*** MORE Harvested Deer and BH209 ***

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok Lane so your saying drill 1 1/8" flush from the nipple opening toward the face, opening up the flame chanel to 1/8". Then drill out the face opening with a #60?

Yes that's it exacty. I use some 3-in-1 oil while drilling.

And using new FPJ's you will get a sweet seal, and perfect ignition every time :)

If you use Teflon tape with your plug, DO NOT put any above the threads/face of the plug. Just wrap the threaded portion only. :wink:

And I recommend you keep the plug screwed tightly closed. BH209 needs good, positive seals :wink: 8)

10-4... I'll give it a shot. I'm getting one of the $199 .45 Elites from my lovely wife for Christmas... :D

flint head said:
10-4... I'll give it a shot. I'm getting one of the $199 .45 Elites from my lovely wife for Christmas... :D

Where did you find the 45 elites?

Dont rely on the website-email them or call them, they have alot of Knights in stock. I just got one of the Disc Elite 45s this week.

We have 3 models of the Vision, 2 models of the TK2000, 3 models of the Knight Rolling Block, 8 Disc models, the Wolverine, the Master Hunter, 4 models of the Long Range Hunter, 3 models of the KP1, and two different models of the Shadow.

Thanks You,
Sean LeMasters
Fin Feather Fur Outfitters

Back