Modern Muzzleloader Hog Blast 2008...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big6x6

Reaction score
We can still fit two or three more guys at Loshbough Hunting Lodge in Crossville, TN. Hunting dates are the 12th and 13th of April and we'll have the lodge the 11th thru 14th. Send me a PM if interested.

If anyone wants to go..you need to let me know ASAP. This is the same place we have always gone, this being the 4th year in a row. Same place Loggy went. Let me know...

big6x6 said:
If anyone wants to go..you need to let me know ASAP. This is the same place we have always gone, this being the 4th year in a row. Same place Loggy went. Let me know...

A Top Shelf place I did 3 Hunts with so far at Loshboughs in TN(w/4th booked this Nov)!!!!! Big6X6 rooted out Loshboughs in TN for us & which im so ever thankful for... despite whut Mrs. Loggy says!! :lol: :lol:

Anyone on the fence bout joining these great bunch of guys on an outstanding hunt,,,,,,,,, get off the fence & book it!!!!!!!! :lol: Trust me...you will never get a bigger PORKER BANG for ur buck!!! :wink:

Good luck with those mean oll' hawgs, guys. :D

Tell Tom to restrain himself a little. :wink:

Underclocked said:
Good luck with those mean oll' hawgs, guys. :D

Tell Tom to restrain himself a little. :wink:

Thanks Rich! You outta come!

I've hunting with the watered-down Tom before...I'll take the 100 proof ANY day! :shock: :lol:

Jeff, good luck to you guys, wish I could make it, but there is no way this year due to my workload. In fact I may have to work this Saturday. While I may be working, I'll sure be thinking of you guys!!

By the way, don't bend over near that Super Fella, he's quick like a rabbit I hear. :lol:

Since Chuck posted on the forum this morning, I reckon he has internet access from somewhere...

Maybe we'll get some early reports on the hunt?

My guess batchief, super 91 etc. are into the hog meat by now!!! :lol: :lol:

Beautiful hogs there Batchief & Company!! :lol:

A fine piece of work by the UC The Graphic's Master!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chuck,,,,we had a great time as usual. It rained almost non-stop Friday and Saturday. We had a group of 9, and there were 4 who connected on Sunday,,to make it a 100% harvest. The hogs just weren't moving until Gary got the dogs out Saturday afternoon.

I got mine (the one on the right in UC's pic) around 4pm on Saturday. Made the hip-shot at an impressive 18 inches.. :shock: It was me or him... :wink: Bob's working on a "write-up" and will post it as soon as he gets it finished. Bob has a talent at writing these hunts,,and I look forward to reading it. :wink: Meanwhile,,,I need to go purchase some new undershorts.... :lol: :wink:

My other brother, Daryl.... :lol: That's last years hog,,with a much younger me... :lol: :lol: :roll: :lol:

LOL!! Dont feel bad chief...its been a tuff past year on ole loggy too!! :lol: Ah, remember those days when you were carded when buyin a beer......i sorta do!! :lol: :lol:

Hey, those hogs look pretty good though!! :lol:

Back