Made my first ball bag

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many of the whites were and still are Native American Tribes(English, German, Scot, Irish) as they were born in America. Hence making them Native American.

I'm referring to the real Native American's not the Europeans (late comers).

TribePosterPhotoPrint-600.jpg
I have Native American ties on both sides of the family from the 1700's, added together doesn't make me or my parents Native American according to the tribes in the United States or the Federal Government. (maybe grand parents and that doesn't count for us). So we're late comers too.

Like said "Day late and a dollar short".

.I

Any person
I'm referring to the real Native American's not the Europeans (late comers).

I have Native American ties on both sides of the family from the 1700's, added together doesn't make me or my parents Native American according to the tribes in the United States or the Federal Government. (maybe grand parents and that doesn't count for us). So we're late comers too.

Like said "Day late and a dollar short".

.I
born in this Country is a real Native American. Period.

Any person

born in this Country is a real Native American. Period.

I have been told by the Delaware Council in Pennsylvania and The Native American Council in Washington DC that to be even considered as a Native American your blood lines can be no less than one quarter, end of story, I'm at a hair short of that line.

These tribes do what they feel is in the best interest for all the Nations like the Delaware telling Elizabeth Warren they plan to skip her meeting. [ A representative from the Delaware Tribe of Indians said on Saturday evening its tribal council had decided not to attend a meeting with Senator Elizabeth Warren set for Sunday in her home state of Oklahoma, and cited her past claims of Native American heritage as part of their reasoning. “She’s made claims found untrue. We don’t know her. Personally, we wish her all the best — nobody’s bashing her,” said Nicky Kay Michael (spokeman for the group), a professor of indigenous studies. “What we’re saying is, ‘We don’t want to be involved with her or give support" ].
So I just belong to the Lenni Lenape (Delaware Tribe) as a member in good standing, tied to get a better status with being involved for over 60 years - no go.

buck conner.jpg

Considering the original humans in north america came across the Bering Straight from Asia. Humans did not originate in Western Hemisphere everyone came from eastern hemisphere. Question is when.

Considering the original humans in north america came across the Bering Straight from Asia. Humans did not originate in Western Hemisphere everyone came from eastern hemisphere. Question is when.

In my readings on this subject it appears theories are changing as more information comes to light. Waves of migration, spread out over several thousand years, are now believed to have occurred. Evidence suggests separate waves of migration may have occurred from other areas and into South/Central America. Humans first appeared in Australia around 50,000 years ago which suggests long sea voyages. And migration from across the Atlantic cannot be ruled out. Basically, prehistoric human migration is far more complex than previously believed. In the next decade or two much of what we think we know concerning prehistoric human migration could be proven to be filled with errors and highly incomplete.

Hanshi, like the blue eyed blonds around the Great Lakes, Written about in several journals by French trappers of the early Native American females and alsonm by Lewis & Clark in their journals. Now believed Vikings of Norheim had a hectic schedule that includes pillaging, plundering, enslaving others and solving problems with violence. ... those horny old Norseman's found new meat - Indian maidens. :cheers:

images.jpg

buck conner.jpg

Latest posts

Back