• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD LH Browning Micro Hunter

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Admin please move to correct section if not correct.
I have a sweet little left hand Browning A-Bolt Micro Hunter in 7-08 for sale. Comes with Leupold style rings and bases. Rifle is in excellent condition except for a couple dings in the left side of the stock from a nasty fall. 20" barrel and 39" overall. Asking $600 + shipping to ffl.
20231002_161310.jpg20231002_161333.jpg20231002_161247.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful! 7mm-08 is my favorite caliber. Shot several deer with it. Wish this was right handed.
I've taken several deer with this rifle. I'm thinning my herd. The only CFs I'm keeping are my lever rifles and two bolt actions - a 30-06 and a 6.5 CM. Going pretty much exclusively muzzleloader from now on. The 6.5 is pretty much a long range target rifle.

I tried to get my grandson to buy it as he wants a 7MM-08 but being he shoots Right handed he didn't want to go for it. Like Snapbang said I've shot right-handed bolt action rifles for years. Until I bought a Left Handed Rem700 and had it chambered for the 280Rem. If I didn't have to have my driveway re-paved I would have jumped on it and I could have driven up to you to pick it up.

I tried to get my grandson to buy it as he wants a 7MM-08 but being he shoots Right handed he didn't want to go for it. Like Snapbang said I've shot right-handed bolt action rifles for years. Until I bought a Left Handed Rem700 and had it chambered for the 280Rem. If I didn't have to have my driveway re-paved I would have jumped on it and I could have driven up to you to pick it up.
For you I'd take 4 easy installments of $150! Only for you and maybe one or two others.

Last edited:
Back