Let's Lighten the Mood

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sabotloader

Keep Shooting Muzzleloaders - They are a Blast
Supporting member
Reaction score
Here it is March 28th - spring has sprung, several of you are talking Hg Hunting, I am thinking Turkey season in 17 days....

Yesterday it was 'T' shirt weather and no snow in site - even this morning it was nice now this afternoon

03-28-09Snow.jpg

Doesn't snow always make it brighter...

Best laid plans and all of that... you guys & gals enjoying spring - Congrats!!!!!

same thing happened to us 2 days ago ( it snowed for 2 days straight) For a couple months now all we've had was 60 and 70* weather and then one last big snow storm. Cant complain, we needed the moisture. Just helps my small food plots.

Wensday the 25th rain, it has rained every day since, anybody have blueprints for a Ark?

Hope it quits long enough so ya kin finish sidin' dat little shed.... :lol: :wink:

Snow sux..... 8)

Spit

Are you gonna believe dis - they are the lawn mowers - I put the snow blower away last week and got da mowers out - normally dey go in that shed but it is full if junk and dare was no room so I put them on the ATV trailer - ran out and covered dem when this started... the utter two 4 wheelers r to the left next to da utter shed i ma bak yard...

jess told me tonight, if I sale her cva hawkens 50cal, she was going to kick my ass. :lol:

Corey

Well, that would certainly change the mood! And it would really provide some additional conversations if you would tell us about it!!!

Underclocked said:
I don't know why you would think that's funny. She could do it. :D

uc, she can, lol

Sabotloader.

I have sold 2 guns in the last 2 weeks, she is worried that I will sale the gun FG worked on for me, and that she calmed.

More "white trash" here also!! Got 3" last night and snowing now with 4"-7' predicted today! NOT GOOD for mood change.

snow

I like the snow. Clean and broght. No allergies, no lawn mowing. Usually means hunting seasn. I like the snow.

coltchris said:
More "white trash" here also!! Got 3" last night and snowing now with 4"-7' predicted today! NOT GOOD for mood change.

Seven Feet. Thats a lot of snow for this time of year. WOW.

Dave

Pappy; your right, that would be alot!!! Glad we got some "spell checkers" here! Thankfully, it looks like the forecasters were wrong. Got about 4" total and looks to be over.

back up to 62* today and the darn wind :evil: I went outside to pack a new box of sand and decided to just wait the wind out a day or 2. Trying to see what kind of groups i can get from the Mtn stalker.

Back