Lee REAL conicals in my CVA Wolf

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
might be the Quick load on the Muzzle

I would never trust ANY form of QLA Muzzle on ANY Brand of Rifle, There is simply no need for Such thing. CVA Calls theirs BGM (Bullet Guiding Muzzle) If i were to Buy one, i would have to get it Cheap Enough to have the Muzzle Cut Back, and Re-Crowned. That would be the VERY 1st thing i did BEFORE i ever Started Shooting it. I have ZERO Confidence/Faith in those things!

Like Bubba.50 Would Say, “That’s my opinion, and You’re welcome to it” :lewis:

FLYBYU44,

Send me a PM with your address. I will forward a few of those Michiganmuzzy bullets. I loved them. My gun (Wolf) really loved them.
Unfortunately not an option right now being in Canada, I appreciate the offer however.

FLYBYU44,

Send me a PM with your address. I will forward a few of those Michiganmuzzy bullets. I loved them. My gun (Wolf) really loved them.
They dropped out of that mold at .505 It's a modified hollow base Lee mold. hek you can have the mold if it works for you, FLYBYU44. I don't even have a .50 anymore.

FLYBYU44,

X2. I’ll send you some of the ones I casted up. PM me as well with your address. If you can push one through the barrel and measure it, I can size them to that diameter.

I would never trust ANY form of QLA Muzzle on ANY Brand of Rifle, There is simply no need for Such thing. CVA Calls theirs BGM (Bullet Guiding Muzzle) If i were to Buy one, i would have to get it Cheap Enough to have the Muzzle Cut Back, and Re-Crowned. That would be the VERY 1st thing i did BEFORE i ever Started Shooting it. I have ZERO Confidence/Faith in those things!

Like Bubba.50 Would Say, “That’s my opinion, and You’re welcome to it” :lewis:
That may be why my Accura doesnt group well. 1.5”- 2” at 100 yards is the best I’ve done.

He just sold that gun yesterday, on a canadian web site...

That is disapointing, I was curious to see how the story turned out. I only mean to say disapointed in a corona bound, web surfing sense. Nothing personal.

Hello again all, I did sell it, I have a few guns for sale at the moment. I appreciate the generous offers, you can certainly send items up here, unfortunately I have had an item locked up in customs here for over a month. Because of this whole virus I have decided to explore some other hobbies on the meantime. I think if I get another muzzleloader it will be something with a slower twist, perhaps something to shoot PRBs.

I have a Lee mould for 50 cal. I think it is a REAL. It is hollow on the bottom and 320 or 340 gr. I could never get it to shoot well with my Encore or my TC Impact. The guns do shoot fairly decent with sabots however so I am sure it's the bullet.

Exploring other hobbies!!!!!!!!!!!!
Try a pellet gun. For $110 you can get one at walmart and for $6.00 you can get a tin of 500 pellets.
Shoot indoors or hunt squirrels and blackbirds. They are a pile of fun.

Exploring other hobbies!!!!!!!!!!!!
Try a pellet gun. For $110 you can get one at walmart and for $6.00 you can get a tin of 500 pellets.
Shoot indoors or hunt squirrels and blackbirds. They are a pile of fun.
Haha, that is what started me down this journey..I have a nice vintage Slavia 618 I just got for $50. Will have to rid my yard of magpies when it ever warms up here.

I have a Lee mould for 50 cal. I think it is a REAL. It is hollow on the bottom and 320 or 340 gr. I could never get it to shoot well with my Encore or my TC Impact. The guns do shoot fairly decent with sabots however so I am sure it's the bullet.
The Lee REAL mould I had was flat based. I am guessing that is some kind of miniball mould with a hollow base

throw a couple of ears of corn on a box or crate in the back yard. Put it where you have access to a window or door to shoot from. Keep the birds you like and rid yourself of the pesky birds and squirrels. I dont want squirrels around because eventually they will find their way into the attic or under the car hood. Make sure your in season though.

Flyby, check out the sweet little .32 cal TC Cherokee on gunnutz

Back