Lead projectiles

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Years ago I tried it with 1:28 and had some head scratching results. IMO, its not that great for a fast twist. 1:32 I had much better results.

IMHO cheap shots and slick loads are good for either hunting or plinking practice, but hunt with whatever you know you hit good with.....do the game a big favor!

I have a Winchester Apex 45 Cal. used 180Gr. XTP pushed by 80Gr. Pyrodex RS. Killed a 450 pound Hog at 80 yards.

oneshot

Dan at Bullshop will size your conicals to any size you need . I have found these to be the best shooting conicals PURE LEAD $38 per 100 Great deal for such a custom made conical

Dan at Bullshop will size your conicals to any size you need . I have found these to be the best shooting conicals PURE LEAD $38 per 100 Great deal for such a custom made conical

I HIGHLY recommend these as well đź‘Ť Along with his Bullshop NASA Lube. Dan helped me out when i first got Started in Grease Groove Bullets, he is the one that Explained to me the importance of a Quality Bullet Lube, And how Lube can Make, or Break accuracy. He was ABSOLUTELY Correct!!

Back