Late Season Whitetail

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

typical10

Reaction score
Here is a pic of my last M/L hunt this year 12/29/05 I passed on 22 bucks before this one showed. I saw him 9 days earlier with two other real good ones but they had busted up racks,and they were on a mission, couldn't get a shot at him. 151 1/4 gross 45 gr 5744 300 gr XTP! After I got him a local give me this pic that was taken 3 months to the date, if you look at the bottom of his pic, it has the date and time on it.
lateseason014.jpg

samebuck.jpg

Yep that's him!! :D

Very handsome deer .....lots of character! Nice to have that picture of him on the hoof. 8)

Good lookin' buck there! Man, you are some kinda deer killin' machine! :prayer: You've posted some pics of some really nice bucks on here! Congrats on this latest trophy! :yeah:

Nic_58 said:
Good lookin' buck there! Man, you are some kinda deer killin' machine! :prayer: You've posted some pics of some really nice bucks on here! Congrats on this latest trophy! :yeah:

Since my two kids have grown up and left the nest, I get more time to hunt a few neighboring states and Sask. I also have a great wife, last year I was in the field over 100 days!
Thanks,
Jeff!!

Hey Jeff! That's another GREAT buck there! We ought to get together on a hunt sometimes! Maybe some of your luck will rub off on me! :D

BTW...Nice rifle there, STOCK and ALL! :wink:

Very nice. What a great addition to have the trail camera photo!!

doggzoe said:
Very nice deer. How many does that make for this season?

Don
Thanks Don,
I shot 3 M/L bucks, one each in Sasakatchewan, Iowa, & Missouri, and a archery buck in Iowa.
Jeff!

Very nice deer! It's cool when you harvest bucks you've got trail cam pics of...it's like looking at the catalog before you place your order...you dream of what might come and pray that they get your order right! :D

don't really see how that can be considered a typical 10 pt.er. 6 on one side, 4 on the other. that would be non-typical.

Latest posts

Back