Last Minute Buck

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokepole

Reaction score
This deer came out in the field we were hunting with few minutes left in the 05/06 late muzzleloader season. It was a tough late season with the deer waiting until dark to show up. We had a booner come out on Sunday down wind and was gone in a flash. A friend harvested a 130-140" on New Years Eve. Can really tell a difference when there isn't anyone driving through it during shotgun season. Sorry for the garage pictures, but that is all I had tonight.

When he stepped out he was at 170 yds and was going to go into a low spot in the field where I would lose him. At 155 yds he presented me with a broadside shot, so I took a high shoulder shot. He dropped like a ton of bricks.

37405_Late_ML_Buck-med.JPG

I tried that link and all I get is "FORBIDDEN" in bold letters. Says I don't have permission to access :shock: :(

If you click the link you get the forbidden message. If you post the link in your browser address bar and click "go" it shows up. It's got hot link protection I think.

Btw, nice buck.

Latest posts

Back