KNIGHT HAS BEEN BOUGHT!!!!!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the official word is.......we already knew but,,,,

I just received this and should be on another website VERY soon.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

KNIGHT RIFLES HAS NEW OWNERSHIP.
Athens, TN: On March 15, 2010, PI Inc acquired the Knight Rifles Brand, intellectual properties and real estate in Centerville, Iowa.
For the immediate future, Knight Rifles will be relocated to Athens, TN where PI, Inc is headquartered.

PI, Inc President Jeff Beene says, ?We hope to make this a seamless transition for all the loyal Knight Rifles customers. It will take us a few days to get all of the Knight Rifles goods moved to our facility, but we hope to be shipping orders next week.?

Several members of the PI, Inc management team have been loyal Knight Rifles owners in the past and that spurred the interest in purchasing the brand when Knight Rifles ceased gun production in July 2009. Beene stated, ?I?m very impressed with my personal Knight rifles and want to breathe new life into this brand that started the muzzle loading world as we know it today.?

The immediate plans are to continue the excellent customer service for which Knight has always been known. Warranty for all rifles except the KP1 and Revolution will still be handled in the Knight Rifles warranty center in Centerville, Iowa. The KP1 and Revolution will be serviced from the Pradco Outdoor Brands Decatur, Alabama facility.

President Jeff Beene does want muzzle loader hunters to know that the long term plan for Knight Rifles is to return to its roots and once again manufacture the best inline muzzle loaders on the market.

For more information go to www.knightrifles.com or call 866-518-4181.

I'm very glad Knight has been bought. I wish I could get a job in Athens, TN.

I was hoping Remington would buy them.

Back