Doe Management

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tar-12

Reaction score
Ole No.99 is doing her part,3 shots, 3 very dead deer! I might add my son is on a mission to do his part with his Youth 980 ultra slug gun. he hunted solo for the first time this year. 2 shots
2 dead deer! I am real proud of that 11 yr. old! :lol: A chip off of the old block! :wink:

Rifleman said:
Lil tar is a shooter and dinner table looter !
Lil Tar got a big kick out of that one Dwight! He was a little taken back, until I reminded him of the second and third helping and so on! LOL! I told him it was a good thing he could shoot, because he would not be able to afford feed himself let alone a family!!

You got that big Savage rigged for him yet? I guess Santy came a little early this year. :lol:

dwhunter said:
You got that big Savage rigged for him yet? I guess Santy came a little early this year year. :lol:
His Zeiss came in , waiting on the bases and rings. I am going to meet up with Ron at SMI in between the general firearms season and muzzleloader season and have it bead blasted. It will be pushing it to have it ready in time, but I think it is workable! Darrell ,I do not think I have a choice! LOL!!

He's a great kid, we all got a real kick out of him. He is a fine young man and it is quite obvious someone has taught him good manners. Nothing wrong with a healthy appetite on a guy his age.

Manners

Dwight, Thanks for the compliment, I get that alot with both of my chidren. So many times you see the opposite.

Latest posts

Back