what happened?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k

Reaction score
there i was,just minding my own business looking in the classifieds and the next thing i know i've bought another one!a flinter! whats happening to me?is there a cure other than my wife finding out,cause that cure is :wink: gonna hurt.........karl

You fool! Don't you know the CLASSIFIEDS are a GATEWAY DRUG!!!!

All is lost. I'll keep you in my prayers. It won't help, but I'll do it anyway.

I refuse to even look in them, but always find myself drifting that way. Your hooked, there is no cure. Give in to the dark side. No escape. Good luck with your new rifle. Which one did you get?

k

Some of us have built up a tolerance and we can look by the offerings - with a strong mind and a strong will....

Some of us have built up a tolerance and we can look by the offerings - with a strong mind and a strong will....

Denial is the surest sign of terminal addiction. I'll pray for you too Sabotloader. Won't help you either, but it can't hurt.

I went and checked what rifle he bought.. very nice. I thank you for getting that rifle as I was about ready to buy it myself. And I need another rifle real bad.

sabotloader said:
k

Some of us have built up a tolerance and we can look by the offerings - with a strong mind and a strong will....[/quote

i know i know,i'm a weak,weak man and easily manipulated.i started this mess just trying to get an extra week of hunting.that was only 4.5 years ago,had a few self induced problems and googled ,voila,found these forums and it's been a wild ride since,lots of nice folks with vast knowledge helping all who need it(enablers).maybe i came to the wrong place for this kind of problem(like an alcoholic going to a bar for help)I guess i could go on and on about this but i have lots of lane's tubes to fill. :D now what about these rock locks,this is my first and i need some help!! :wink: .........karl

U

Tis a terrible blight you've encountered in this life. God Rest your soul as this fever needs fed many times but never is she quenched! Rock Locks are just finnicky enough to maybe keep you busy for a short while and your finger off the classified button!

It's the first forum that I visit upon log-in. It takes a strong will and resolve to keep from saying I'll take it. Just be informed that there is no know cure for this addiction and you will occasionally stumble. :shock: :D

DC

k

I know, I know, my problem rose to new heights this week. Terry made sit down and order another 24 gun - gun safe. She was tired of the guns being stored in Rikki's room ( I saw no problem Rikki is gone married and has kids - what does she care) but Terry insisted that they be put away so sometime next week another 24 safe will be delievered - I will store the 11 Ml's in Rikki's room in the safe which is going in the computer room - she insisted that it be out of the kids room...

She got her way!!! and all is good!!!!

Karl

now what about these rock locks,this is my first and i need some help!! .........karl

Rock Locks... another learning curve which I am a meer beginner... Got one last year and worked on it bit this summer but I think I have maybe made it to about halfway to to first base... might just be getting to the foul running lane.

Wish Dave and a few others were closer to Idaho... I will experiment more this spring and summer...

Here is some reading for you if you are interested....

http://members.aye.net/~bspen/flintlockfaq.html#12

http://home.insightbb.com/~bspen/

Hi My name is Johnny and I'm a compulsive Classified user.

I was clean or months but then I saw a LH GPR and I fell off the wagon.

Then I fell further when I bought a Knight TK-2000 Muzzleloading shotgun.

I need to get help before I buy something else.

you folks are great fun,but at what cost!! :D ........karl
sabotloader=thanks for links,i'll read them more in depth after i get done plowing snow

Semisane, will they help me with optics, reloading equipment, camo clothes, hunting blinds, tree stands.........I BETTER CALL RIGHT NOW!!!!!

I stopped making excuses for my compulsive gun collection a long time ago. Although I have behaved lately. I have not bought a rifle in months. I am so proud of myself, I might buy a rifle to celebrate..

cayuga said:
Although I have behaved lately. I have not bought a rifle in months. I am so proud of myself, I might buy a rifle to celebrate..

Got to love that sentiment. :D :D :D

DC

this time saying i'll take it did'nt bite me on the butt,check out jbuck9 feedback :lol: .......karl

FrontStuffer1 said:
Hi My name is Johnny and I'm a compulsive Classified user.

I was clean or months but then I saw a LH GPR and I fell off the wagon.

Then I fell further when I bought a Knight TK-2000 Muzzleloading shotgun.

I need to get help before I buy something else.[/quote

To help in your recovery you should get rid of the offending items. I will offer my assistance with the GPR. 8)

Latest posts

Back