• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE Helpful Cleaning Tool

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snapbang

Imlay City Michigan
Supporting member
Reaction score
My son is playing with a 3D printer. I have been thinking about this tool for a while. You screw it in to the breech plug area of your muzzle loader and as you clean it the mess bypasses landing in the threads and is pushed out the end of the tube. Should make cleaning up a lot easier. This one is in my Knight so I know it fits those. I think for breach plugs 5/8" with 15 TPI.

If anyone wants one Ill sell the 4 remaining tubes I have for $20.00 each. Im thinking I can mail it in a #10 envelope for a stamp. So lets say $22.00. Shipping paid.

IMG_3335.JPG

Hey Snap if I were you I'd get a patent out on that right away before someone else steals the idea. That is excellent. I'm sure you could make a few $$ on that no question.
You could make them for all bolt action inlines. All you need is the thread dia and pitch of the breech

I have had a couple for years. One was made by Remington for the 700ML. One fits a CVS thread and the other fits Knights. Can’t remember where I got them.

Does a white and a knight have the same diameter and thread per inch as a knight. I dont have a white so I cant compare.

Hey Snap if I were you I'd get a patent out on that right away before someone else steals the idea. That is excellent. I'm sure you could make a few $$ on that no question.
You could make them for all bolt action inlines. All you need is the thread dia and pitch of the breech
Those have been used for quite some time. I had two and gave one to a friend with an almost identical rifle. The one I use is SS.

Back