Help finding parts...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am trying to find some barrels for a couple of cva rifles...

I want to find a .36 or .32 barrel for my Bobcat, and a shotgun barrel for my Tracker.

I really don't want to spend the cost of a new gun to get them. If that was an option that's what I'd do.

Any help tracking them down would be greatly appreciated!

My best advice is to keep an eye on ebay. I don't think CVA made a 36, they did offer a 32 squirrel rifle and several models of shotguns.
Also watch the for sale section of the sister site, muzzleloading forum.

My best advice is to keep an eye on ebay. I don't think CVA made a 36, they did offer a 32 squirrel rifle and several models of shotguns.
Also watch the for sale section of the sister site, muzzleloading forum.
I've scoured both sites doing research. The 32 is what I meant. I had found them earlier in the year from a barrel maker that sold replacements. But now I can't find it.

I've scoured both sites doing research. The 32 is what I meant. I had found them earlier in the year from a barrel maker that sold replacements. But now I can't find it.
I know that deercreek had cva barrels at one time but they're sold out, never to get anymore.
You might try the Gun Works/Muzzleloading Emporium of Oregon. Super friendly folks there, if they don't have, maybe they can steer you to another place. Good luck.

Back