H&K P2000sk LEM 40 s&w Aquired

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just have to mention my newest addition to the safe. It's a very lightly used p2000sk in 40 s&w with the LEM(sorta a DAO but some differences trigger). I had some debate between the 9mm & 40 but went with the 40 because I have a lot more accessories around,ammo,mags,1000s of empties, etc. It comes with 9 rnd mags but my 12 rnd USP 40c mags fit fine. I also have the 'X-Grip' that fills the empty gap towards the end of the longer mag & allows room for the last finger. That makes it a 12 + 1 capacity.

I shot a few reloads in the back yard yesterday. The recoil was quite controllable, especially with the additional grip room with the x-grip.

I'll be near the front of the line when WI gets CC in the next year or 2. The new Gov & State house strongly support it. Maybe not the 1st item of business in Jan, but fairly soon. The main use is for lightweight woods carry. Most of the loads I will shoot are modest reloads, that still cycle fine. I also have some upper end reloads & a good amount of factory fodder.

It sounds like a read pistol. H&K make some great hand cannons..

Iv got a 40 usp Hk that iv had for 13 yrs never failed at anyting good purchase

Back