Gotta love birds....

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrTom

Reaction score
.... or not.

I had to run a quick errand and got behind a school bus that of course had about six stops in 100 feet. Since the wind is not blowing off an iceberg today, I had the driver's window down. I caught some movement in my peripheral vision and turned my head to look and a blackbird flew in the window. and bounced off the passenger side window. The bird flopped down on the floor so when I could turn a corner I did, then bent over to see if I could see the critter. That's when all H broke loose and that sucker was all over in the van. Of course, it wouldn't go out the window it came in so I had to get out and open the side doors to flush the bird out. This was a first for a bird flying in the window. Damn those things go nuts when they're in a confined area.

That's funny. Reminds me of a time back years ago when my buddy and I were driving down the road and he hit a pheasant.
I got out of the truck and retrieved the bird. I threw it down on the floor of the cab and we drove off with our prize.
A few minutes later, the pheasant jumps up on the seat next to my friend. He's freakin out, grab it, he's yelling. I grab the bird by the neck and i sorta ripped his head right off and blood was squirting all over the place. I laughed my ass off but ole Steve didn't think it was too funny having blood all over the inside of his pickup. I spent a couple hours helping him clean up and later we did enjoy a pheasant dinner.

Latest posts

Back