Encore Pro in auction

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not trying to hijack thread, but how would accuracy of this gun compare to TC Omega? I own Omega and can borrow Pro Hunter for elk next year.

Not trying to hijack thread, but how would accuracy of this gun compare to TC Omega? I own Omega and can borrow Pro Hunter for elk next year.
Not trying to be a wise guy but they are both great rifles and as accurate as you want to make them. If you are talking out of the box accuracy I believe from what I have read they are comparable however I have no first hand experience with the Omega.

I believe the factory barrels are for all intents and purposes the same. I’ve got an Encore and a bunch of Omegas and I wouldn’t say there’s much of a difference.

I am watching an auction that has the gun below listed in it. Im interested. It appears unfired. How crazy should I get with a bit. And no I don't need the gun.
Your guidance is requested.

View attachment 39198
I was watching the same one until it got too high for me. Hang in there Snap, you can get one more reasonable although this is the first one I've seen with that color stock.

Thanks, I was outbid and was contemplating my next move. Your words of wisdom have anchored me. Thank you.

I still have that unfired Remington 700 to ponder.

I was watching the same one Snap but quit when the price got higher than I care to pay. Don't forget to add the internet premium and shipping charges and, because you can put a CF barrel on this, you have FFL transfer charges to pay.

I drive by there on my way home from work on Wednesday. The premium and tax amounts to about 20% but no shipping for me. Can do the paperwork there. But still have several other new to me mzs to play with.

Latest posts

Back