Early ML season opens tomorrow

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-Duster

Reaction score
Kentucky's early ML season opens tomorrow in for the weekend. Going to have my 17 year old grandson shooting my old Knight MK85 Back Country carbine trying to get his first. He never showed any interest in hunting in general until this year. Got a great spot right off a state park boundary less than 1/2 mile from the house. Lot's of deer and I am the only one with permission for 100 acres. Ground blind set on food plot they have been wearing out. If he shoots straight he should have no problem putting one or two on the ground. Now all I got to do is talk him into holding off using his one buck tag and wait for a good one. It's a long season once modern firearm comes in with another late ML season in Dec. :lol:

Only thing so far is him complaining about me having a $5 senior license that allows me 4 deer, but his regular license costing $55 and only allows him two. :poke:

Al the best to you two, T-Duster, I'll be joining you afield - my blind overlooking a lush clover field in central KY.

Be blessed!

Good luck to Both of you! Have a Great and Safe Hunt.

I have to wait to Monday after Thanksgiving. :cry:

Good luck. Safe hunt and come home with a bloody knife.

Back