DWB forum

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaylex

Reaction score
I've been mulling over the idea of picking up a White rifle. I see mention on this forum of the DWB's. I have hunted around on the net looking for a White specific forum but haven't had any luck finding it yet. Is there one? Could someone point me to it? Thanks.

Am I missing the secret handshake or something? I followed the provided link and it brings me to the DWB page. The problem is that it asks me to login, but I am not a registered user and can't find how to register for the site. I will be the first to admit that I am not the most computer literate person in the world, but this one has me totally stumped. Can I not visit the site as a guest?

Admin has closed new registration at DWBs. Yes, you are missing the secret handshake. :mrgreen:

Seriously, we were getting so many bogus user applications and spammer attempts that closing registration was necessary. Your best bet to join would be to contact Jay at

dwbs967 AT yahoo DOT com

Be warned that we are a wild and crazy bunch an sumtymz we rite funee.

Underclocked said:
Be warned that we are a wild and crazy bunch an sumtymz we rite funee.
...and then there is the new language requirement..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

TJJ said:
y wood inybudy wanna go ovr dare? :think:

Watch it! I know who you is.... :lol:

Registration is open right now. Will close it again tomorrow. Too much bogus accounts.

Shaylex said:
Thank you to Jay and UC. I'm in. :D

Be careful what you wish for. Better start practicing that secret handshake and work on yer reedin an ritin! Downt hafta wurry bout da rithmatic.

Shaylex said:
I see mention on this forum of the DWB's. I have hunted around on the net looking for a White specific forum but haven't had any luck finding it yet. Is thre one ?

Thanks jp & UC ! :wink:

fer keeping dwbs under the radar :D

skullmount said:
Shaylex said:
I've been mulling over the idea of picking up a White rifle.

What model are you gonna pick-up ??

I'm undecided at this point. That's why I wanted to seek out the forum. I need to do some reading and research before I make a choice on which gun to try and find. I did a good bit of reading there last night. Also looks like I'm gonna have to become bilingual. :D

Shaylex, I have 2 fer sale in da classifieds here & on da DWB site & I kan guarentee u will be happy with dem der. :wink:

Latest posts

Back