disc extreme

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when I get a chance I am going to take some pics of all my guns.

still waiting on my hawkens :(

:D Hope you like that Hawken corey, it was hard to put your shipping label on it lol.

bet it was, lol

I am hoping to at least get some round balls out it before the season start just to get it out.

Oh yeah man just start off with 40gr Pyro p. .015 patch and .490 ball and she loads really smooth.

Those old Hawkins rifles were always sweet to shoot. I cut my teeth on a CVA Mountain Rifle in .58 caliber and it was a great shooter. The person also has an ORIGINAL 1861 Springfield Rifle in .58 caliber and we used to shoot milk jugs at 100 yards off his deck railing with roundball like it was nothing. I told him never to sell that Springfield to anyone but me. Yet he up and sold it one day to a person in town (for a lot more then I would have paid for it, but it was an original). His CVA he claimed the stock cracked and after that he started shooting T/C Hawkins .54 calibers. So I bought a .54 Renegade. He took that CVA to a Rendezvous one time and sold that too.

jess is excited about both guns. she is talking about going hunting with me :shock:

can't have her out shoot me lol

there ya go! get her involved and when you buy bullets and powder, you can just say it was for her and then u wont get into trouble!!

gotta start next years budget. gotta get ALOT of primers and powders.

checked my pyro p, it is almost out, maybe 6 or 7 good charges left. :cry:

ok some one slap me,

I want to take the disc extreme hunting with me on opening day, I am thinking of getting pellets and knight bullets just to get it close enough to hunt with.

I think triple 7 and 200 sw will get close, lol

When I was shooting mine, I was shooting 110 grains of Triple Se7en 2f and some 300 grain Hornady XTP's it was real accurate with them..

Back