CVA Accura

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the link. Great report. I may have to pick up a play mate for the OE. I loved that camo /SS that someone posted.

I thought it was a good writeup as well. If I did not already have a another ML I'd probably buy another one. The camo and SS is really cool.

I really like the look of the Camo Accura with SS. Not sure I need 3 ML's. I need to work on better hunting land (lease or own) first.

Does anyone have an opinion on BH209 or Triple 7 in the Accura? I currently use both in my Triumph and the Triple 7 shoots 1" groups are 100yds. The BH209 was not as tight, but I tried it later in the day and maybe I was just getting tired so next time I will try it from the get go. Has anyone use either of powders in the Accura and if so what are your thoughts? I use CCI primers as well. The triple & primers were not great for me.

havent tried either in my accura. All Pyro RS. Ive been wanting to pick up a can of American Pioneer just to experience it and see what happens after its been opened.

Need some load help with the accura?

2ic19as.jpg

Also shoots excellent with several 300 grain bullets in the Harvester crushed rib sabots.

I shoot the accura.. took it out first time with BH209 110 grains and a 250 grain TC and first two shots were touching at 50.. got great results at 100 yards..

SO I take it you like the BH 209? I'm going to try it soon. Have you shot it at 100yds yet?

Latest posts

Back