To anybody that owns a Zeiss.......

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCee67

Reaction score
I received my NEW scope last week. I ordered it online, had it shipped via UPS. I won't disclose the company I bought it from. Anyways, when I picked the box up I noticed it "thumping" inside right away. I opened up the box and was surprised to see that the only thing in the scope box for shipping was a piece of corrugated paper wrapped somewhat around it.
Inside the box you could actually see slight indented marks from the scope moving around during shipment. The company that shipped it had it packaged well on the outside. Is this the way Zeiss scopes come packaged??? Or did I get a scope that had been opened prior to being shipped? I can't believe that Zeiss would package a scope that way. I called the company that I bought it from, and they told be that they called a Zeiss rep., and that is how they are packaged. They told me they will ship another out if i want, but it would be packaged the same way, or they will refund my money.
Anyone out there remember how yours came in the box?

I bought a Zeiss 3.5-10x44 and it came shipped that way also (just wrapped in corrugated cardboard).When it came,you can tell that the box was never opened.Before I bought the scope,I checked them out at Gander Mountain and the salesman opened one up for me to check out and that one was also like that.

thats the way mine was too. zeiss is high quality enough that it should handle the bumps and bruises. but i understand that you dont want to recieve a "new" scope with "battle wounds" before you even mount it. I love my zeiss.

3 1/2X10-50mm mill dot direct from Zeiss same thing--put it on and enjoy
it.

GW.

Latest posts

Back